KEBAHAGIAAN bukanlah suatu noktah...tetapi suatu proses hidup yang sentiasa berterusan...
Maka, nikmatilah sepenuhnya sementara ia hadir...

Stay FOCUSED on the game, never look back, never feel the pain, coz you're the pain! -TITANS 0004

Thursday, June 26, 2008

dear my TITANS...

Salam..




dear my TITANS,

if and only if you are reading this rite now,
i would just like to say that,
I MISS YOU sooo much!!!

i miss all the memories that we had together
i miss the 5 years time we spent at the college
i miss the laugh and the joy that u guys brought to me
i miss the time when all of us at Surau an-Nur
i miss the time when we prepared the english drama
i miss the noisy that u made in the dining hall

and above all this,
I MISS EACH AND EVERYONE OF U!!!
seriously,
no doubt at all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

syikin xde time gathering...nak gather ngan sume gakkkk...:-(