KEBAHAGIAAN bukanlah suatu noktah...tetapi suatu proses hidup yang sentiasa berterusan...
Maka, nikmatilah sepenuhnya sementara ia hadir...

Stay FOCUSED on the game, never look back, never feel the pain, coz you're the pain! -TITANS 0004

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

subjects taken in this sem and next sem...

today is my scheduled time to register subjects to be taken next trimester... unfortunately, i can't register it myself. i have to ask mimie n shaza to register it for me. this is due to the seminar that i had to attend this whole morning till evening.. thanks to mimie n shaza who helped me to register. there are 3 core subjects, 1 elective subject n 1 humanities&art subject. the subjects that i'll take next trimester are:

  1. INTRODUCTION TO POWER SYSTEM (CORE subject)
  2. DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS (CORE subject)
  3. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS (CORE subject)
  4. MINI PROJECT (ELECTIVE subject)
  5. LAW FOR ENGINEERS (ART&HUMANITIES subject)

As for this sem, i take 6 subjects which are:
  1. ARABIC LEVEL 1
  2. DATA COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPUTER NETWORKING
  3. CONTROL THEORY
  4. ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 4
  5. INFORMATION THEORY AND ERROR CODING
  6. TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION

hmmm...pray for me for my final exam which will start on 13th may 2008 until 23rd may 2008.
wishing all da best to all my frenz too!!!

No comments: